Free Outreach & Enrollment Workshops
Oklahoma Primary Care Association (OKPCA) is offering training and technical assistance to community health centers to prepare for Medicaid expansion and connect patients to coverage.
Steve Goldman, PhD, worked with OKPCA for years as a Navigator and outreach and enrollment specialist, and he currently works with Legal Aid, Oklahoma’s Navigator grantee. We are partnering with Steve to deliver workshops to health center outreach coordinators, certified application counselors (CACs), navigators, and other staff that help connect patients to coverage.
Topics will include Medicaid expansion preparation, Marketplace enrollment, and more.
View O&E resources.
Register for Outreach & Enrollment Workshops - Thursdays at 12 PM
- April 15: https://us02web.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZArcu6pqzspHtXLMoL96IOSzb_EDbxw-gvG
- April 22: https://us02web.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZAqdeihrjIvG9QMoMBX7K7oVdqIE8LRrEUH
- April 29: https://us02web.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZIlceqhrjsvHd3NuW4wjTAMODE3dp7sbkDk
- May 6: https://us02web.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZ0tceGorjgvE9Svd3iloyeBOOUBB2W_4yHP
- May 20: https://us02web.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZYkc-6qrTovGdytDLedcXpUet1LXfHzhOwl
- June 10: https://us02web.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZwpcumhrDsuGNAMAJ1kS__4-NnkYomcjAQB
- June 24: https://us02web.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZAsceirqT8iGd1ffVLcoQlNpUBb5bTq5c1F
- July 8: https://us02web.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZ0ldO-hpj4rHNUNZthtMmhcs0Rl2ucvOYU4
- July 15: https://us02web.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZUlduugrz4tGNy33feNNPd_e5fb9GIm5lui
- July 22: https://us02web.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZwode2orj8uHNae6Wcy2wTI7l8aLlJUrwss
- Aug 5: https://us02web.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZAvfuqurD8sH9SsLNvVGYQFP2tAoTaFxGYY
- Aug 19: https://us02web.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZMvfuutrzMoH9Ny_0jUArspK6YXW8JbAIdV
In addition to the weekly workshops during which you can ask questions and go over complex enrollment cases, you can email Steve anytime at [email protected]
More information coming soon! Contact Cassidy at [email protected] with questions.