Free Marketplace Outreach & Enrollment Roundtables and Webinars
Oklahoma Primary Care Association (OKPCA) is offering trainings and technical assistance to member community health centers on Marketplace outreach and enrollment.
Steve Goldman, PhD, worked with OKPCA for years as a Navigator and outreach and enrollment specialist, and he currently works with Legal Aid, Oklahoma’s Navigator grantee. We are partnering with Steve to deliver webinars, weekly roundtables, and technical assistance to OKPCA members.
Marketplace Outreach & Enrollment Roundtables
- Monday, 11/23 12:00 PM – 1:00 PM
- Monday, 11/30 12:00 PM – 1:00 PM
- Monday, 12/7 12:00 PM – 1:00 PM
- Monday, 12/14 12:00 PM – 1:00 PM
In addition to the weekly roundtables during which you can ask questions and go over complex enrollment cases, you can email Steve anytime at [email protected]
Join roundtables by Zoom: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/83780485729?pwd=M2pEcWtCeURBTFFmU3NaOVQ5K1RVZz09 using Meeting ID: 837 8048 5729 and Passcode: okpca
Or call +1 669 900 9128 US and use Meeting ID: 837 8048 5729
Outreach & Enrollment Webinars
- Tuesday, 11/24 10:00 AM – 11:00 AM - O&E Best Practices Part 1
- Tuesday, 12/1 10:00 AM – 11:00 AM - O&E Best Practices Part 2
- Tuesday, 1/5 10:00 AM – 11:00 AM - Special Enrollment Periods & COVID-19
- Tuesday, 1/12 10:00 AM – 11:00 AM - Special Populations Outreach
Use the links above to register for each of the outreach and enrollment webinars.
Open Enrollment ends 12/15, but individuals can enroll if they qualify for special enrollment periods due to changes in life circumstances (e.g. laid off due to COVID-19). Members of federally recognized tribes can enroll in Marketplace plans any time.
For questions, contact Cassidy at [email protected]