Oklahoma Primary Care Association, Oklahoma Behavioral Health Association, Oklahoma State Department of Health, Health Alliance for the Uninsured, Oklahoma Charitable Clinic Association, and Southern Plains Tribal Board are hosting a joint conference at the intersection of care transformation and hope science.
The conference will be held October 17-18 at the Embassy Suites by Hilton Oklahoma City Downtown Medical Center. Registration is now closed.
Featuring Keynote Speakers:
- Dr. Bruce Perry, who co-authored What Happened to You? Conversations on Trauma, Resilience and Healing with Oprah Winfrey, will speak on the neurosequential model of therapeutics
- Dr. Chan Hellman, author of Hope Rising, will speak on the science of hope
- Dr. Evan Adams, Chief Medical Officer of the First Nations Health Authority
- Dr. David Ansell, author of “The Death Gap: How Inequality Kills”
- Dr. Chad Smith and Dr. Chris Harris will speak on social drivers of health and disparities in health outcomes
Download the program today!